Monday, December 6, 2010

Another set of cards and tags


Here is another set of Christmas cards and coordinating tags I made. This time I used Case Study Challenge #17 muse card by Nina B to make mine. Here are my cards.




Now here are the coordinating tags for the cards


 Thanks for the muse. I have been wanting to do Case Study Challenge ever since it started but just could not get the time. This time, I love the vintage Christmas muse card so much that I wanted to make it imediately :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week :)

Edited : This is the second post for today. Please go to Home page and the scroll down for the first post. Thank you !

Luv!

10 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

These are beautiful Gayatri, the ornaments look fabulous!

AshKuku said...

They are all so fantastic!!!! Kudos!!!

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

TesaB said...

Wowzaaa! Absolutly stunning set of cards and tags!

Noora said...

Stunning!! the gift hamper is out of this world!! so beautiful! well done!

Chris said...

What a great batch of cards and tags! wow. I'm so glad you could join the CASE study challenge this week - I'm so excited to be their sponsor!

Cristina said...

Beautiful! And matching tags to boot - wow! Love the brad you used (I have those and can never figure out good projects for them). Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, these came out fabulous. I love the matching sets. Very nicely done. SO pretty!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

How beautiful! Super designs that look very detailed, yet you've been able to whip up so many of them!! I'm so glad that you took the time to participate in our challenge this week! xxx

Sue Plote said...

These cards and tags are absolutely beautiful. I love how you used the punches to make the gorgeous ornaments on the cards and on the tags. Stunning!

Amy said...

I love this color combination....it's so close to my favorite! Beautiful work Gayatri!