Friday, January 28, 2011

Case Study Challenge #24


I have a card I made today for Case Study Challenge #24.
 

A unusual card size of 4" x 5.5". Love the size of the card and the layout. I have used SU's Bravo Burgundy as the base and SU's Kiwi Kiss to matt. White cardstock is from PTI. Stamp sets and the flower die from PTI. The button brad from SU. Glitter sheet from my stash. A Clean and simple card using the sketch of the inspiration card :)
 
If you like to play, here is the link: Case Study Challenge #24.
I am melting at the moment. Its 9.00AM and the temperature is already 35 degree celcius. Its going to be 43 degrees celcius max today. Hot Hot Hot!!!
Hope you are all having nice weather and enjoying it!

Luv!


9 comments:

Keva said...

This is lovely! I live the colors and design. Really nice! I have plans to play along this weekend. :)

Jen said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Goreous! I really like that unconvential card size. Very cool. Hang in there with the heat. Sydney has had some scorches of late, but nothing like what your having. Poor love. Keep cool and crafty.

Sue Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL ..... just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Dana said...

I love this size and those colors are so complementary together. The glitter flower is cool!

Nerina said...

I am totally smitten with your focal flower! Yummers! Your colours are also gorgeous!

Sue Kohler said...

Beautiful CAS design, the flower looks sensational when made out of the glitter paper!
thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study this week! :)

Cristina said...

Stunning!! That flower is terrific. And thanks for joining in the action this week at CASE Study!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, fantastic job on this! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study.