Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Case Study Challenge #25

Morning everybody,

What a nice weather today? Cloudy and chilly with a top of 24 degrees. Loving the cool change. But tomorrow and day after tomorrow is predicted to be scortching 35 degree celcius!!!! I am going to enjoy todays weather and go out and spend the day outdoors :) Before I go, I have a card I made for Case Study Challenge #25. You can read all about the challenge here.


Made a valentine's card using the muse. I enjoyed making this card because I loved adding layers and textures and the border is so cute. Thanks for the challenge and the beautiful muse card. 

Have a great day!
Luv!

3 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Totally gorgeous, you used so many interesting elements! That dress is seriously fabby :D
Thank you so much for playing with us!! xxx

Eva said...

Ohh...this is such and Ooh La La card!!! Love all the gorgeous elements!!! Thanks for taking the challenge! :)

Ksu said...

beautiful