Friday, June 3, 2011

Emboss resist!


Here is card I made using Papertrey Ink's Mini Year of Flowers stamp set  and emboss  resist technique. I am loving it. I made this card for Case Study #42
Here is the muse from Jill Foster.



And here is my take on the muse.
 I simply stamped the rose stamp from PTI Mini YOF stamp set with versamark and embossed using white embossing powder and then sponged two shades of blue ink. Then I diecut Mat Satck die from Papertry Ink again and stamped the sentiment and the same flower using the blue ink.. A CAS card using the muse layout. Love this layout. 
If you like to play the challenge, then click on the muse picture to get to the Case Study blog.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! I am having a long weekend and can't wait to relax.
Luv!

7 comments:

Lou Spiden said...

What a gorgeous card :) My type of colours!

Jill said...

LOVE the way you extended the flower stamping onto the sentiment panel! Gorgeous card! HUGS!

Aimes said...

This is beautiful! You've rocked the emboss-resist technique with this beauty!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Margaret M said...

Just beautiful! What a neat technique..got to try it! TFS!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, Gayatri...this turned out beautifully! Looks like you've mastered this technique! The color is bold and vibrant and that floral stamp is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

I love it!! Beautiful and so vibrant.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow, this is spectacular!