Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Whats for today?

Tanyah from Scrap n craft has offered a Guest Position in her website--http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au. I have accepted it. This will be my second.

So, I am one of the Guest Member for January 2009. Can't wait to start on her very interesting projects.

Thanks Tanyah for giving me the opportunity. Will put in my best effort.


Step by Step instruction:

Today, I completed the step by step instruction class. I will put it up soon. This will be my first and I would like some feedback on it.

Chris W from challenge chic has started a wonderful blog place
www.born2create.ning.com It is amazing and very user friendly too.I love it especially the color combo Chris has used using one of her layout. OOOooo fabulous.

My day has been good so far. Will update the step by step instruction soon. Can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Woo Hoo....You too! Congrats to you, thinking caps on for the 2 of us.
I know what I am doing for the step by step. I am waiting for Tanyah to send me my DT kit for Dec. It is so exciting hey??? You are so clever Gayatri!