Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cybercrop on at Debs creations...


Hey everybody,

How is the weekend for you all?
If you are free, join us at Debscreations for the cybercrop.
There are 7 challenges, lots of chitter chatter and games.
You have until end of this month to finish all the challenges and load them in the gallery.
So give it a go.
I am having fun already.
My refreshes take a long time. So there is a lot of traffic there ladies.
Join the traffic and have fun.

I have set a challenge too.
I realized that after making a few layouts, I am left with one paper of various lines of Kaisercraft.
So my challenge is to mix different lines of Kaisercraft.
All the embellishment must be Kaisercraft.
Title is an exception. No cardstock to be used as well.

So ladies, get in and give it a go.

Will be back with more later...

Have a great weekend

Hugs

No comments: