Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Stampin' Up! color challenge


Morning everybody,

I have a set of 4 x 4 cards and matching envelopes to show you.
I made them for my upline Miriam's color challenge at our forum.
She had give two color combination. One for girls and one for boys. I choose Boy's color combination which is Kraft, Whisper white, Riding hood Red and Not quite Navy.
I love this color combo as they are part of our Australian flag too, well except Kraft.

Here is my take on the challenge. A quick and simple set.

Anyway. I have used these New Forest Friends stamp set
from the new Mini Catalogue for this set of cards.
Very cute stamp set. If you like to purchase this set please contact me here

I will be posting quick and short posts for a few days.
Will return back to normality by next week, I think!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Hugs


No comments: