Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some more cards..........


Hi everybody,

I have couple of cards to show you. I made them for my upmost upline Claire's forum challenges.
 This one is for the September color challenge



CS: Whisper white and Baja Breeze
Stamp sets: Fifth Floral Avenue and Sincere Saltuations
Ink Pads: Not quite navy and Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Brads, 5/8' grosgrain ribbon and scalloped border punch.

The color combo I wanted to use is
Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Not quite navy and Whisper White.

This card below is for the sketch challenge.




CS: Kraft, Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla
DSP: Bella Rose
Stamp Set: Fifth Floral Avenue
Ink pad: Chocolate Chip

I am loving the one layer cards like the first one. Will do more Christmas cards.
They are simple, clean, pretty and can be mass produced too.
OK, I have a project to do and also cook dinner.
Will catch you tomorrow
Have  a great evening

Hugs



No comments: