Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lots of cards

Hi, How are you all? Hope you are having a good day so far. I finally completed assembling all the Ikea furnitures. I could not have done it with out my husband and the electric drill. Gosh! its so time consuming and frustrating.Kids now have space to store their clothes and books. Their rooms are more organised and tidy.What a relief! I will try and take a picture to show you all.
Yesterday, I also cleaned up my scrapbooking cupboard. Chucked out a lot of stuff. So now my cupboard is clean and tidy and I have 2 empty shelves to fill up! lol! Now that means????????? Some awesome stuff is on the way from far far away. Can't wait...
And most importantly my sewing machine is on the table all set to go whenever I need them. Saves the hassle of getting the machine out of the cupboard, out of the box, setting it up before sctually sewing. I am going to do some sewing today, Yay! I just hope the thread does not break in the middle sewing.I hate it and having to thread it again and again. oh! Any tips?
I made a few cards as well. I suddenly realised, I still have to make 8 more Christmas cards. So here I go again, making more Christmas cards. Here are a few I made yesterday.



 

 



 

I also made this card for the third Elite Challenge, the stamp set challenge. The stamp set to be used is from the new Summer Mini catalogue called "Hello Again"



Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and So Saffron
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red
Stamp set: Hello Again
Accessories: Gingham red ribbon, Versamark, Clear embossing powder, Heat gun, Corner Punch and Playground buttons

I think I had a busy day yesterday after a dull beginning. Hoping today is more interesting.
See you soon with more to share
Ta


No comments: