Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sasya Sketches #41

Hi everybody,

Wednesday means another Sasya sketch. So here is sketch #41

Gorgeous sketch! Love the shape of this sketch. So here is my take on the sketch





If you are interested to participate in the challenge then click here to Sasya Sketch Challenge Blog :) There are many gorgeous cards and scrapbook page made by the other Design Team Members. And there is a bonus sketch for you if you love sketches :) And there is a prize as well for the challenge.
So give it a go and I will see you in there :)

Have a great day!
Luv!

7 comments:

Monica K. said...

Gorgeous card, Gayatri! Love how you cut out the diecut. Cool card!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely lovely, Gayatri!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really beautiful! Such a unique sketch, and I really love how you interpreted it!

Priya Venkat Designs said...

Ooooooooohhhhhh!!!! N.I.C.E.

DF said...

Great card! I myself have trouble with that particular colour of the patterned paper, but pairing it with brown and stamping over it is a great idea to tone it down a bit!! I'll have to try it myself.

Elle said...

What a beautiful card! Love this!!!!

Angy said...

Great take on the sketch. Just got my mums order today and I can't wait to try it. Looks great over the polka dot paper. Beautifully done!