Monday, July 2, 2012

I was digging and


I found an old stamp set from Clean and Simple Stamps. This set is called Game On and a very cute Wii set. I loved it as my son had Wii then. But then the set got burried under other stamps and forgotton. But today I found it Yay! Love the girl and boy Wii images that I wanted to ink them and make a card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: White cardstock from Wplus9.
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey White essential 6 x 6 paper pad.
Stamp Set: Game On retired stamp set from Clean and Simple Stamps. Love Birds from Wplus9
Accessories: Copic Markers.

How cute are those images? I love them and they beautifully coordinated with the love heart trio image and sentiment stamp from Wplus9. I love this card. Hope you do too:)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Ta!

Pin It

4 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

very sweet....

Marlena M. said...

Such a fun card Gayatri~I love it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great card! Those little Mii's are adorable.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Love Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)