Friday, October 12, 2012

Put Your (Heart) into It.....

If you are here to see AnnaBelle Stamps Challenge post, then Click Here

Hello and welcome to the 74th CAS-ual Fridays challenge.
This week, the theme is to put your (heart) into it:)


We like to see hearts in your project. It can be big or small, one or many, symbol or writing.... it is up to you:)
Here is my take on the challenge


I have combined keys stamp set from Papertrey Ink as well as Hero Arts on my card. The keys and lock on the center panel are from Papertrey Ink and the background keys are from Hero Arts. I love it when stamp sets from different companies go well together. As you can see I have a tiny red heart as well as the word heart on my card:)

The winner of this week's challenge will receive $20 gift certificate from I (Heart) Papers.

logo

Check out CAS-ual Fridays blog for more DT inspirations and don't forget our facebook daily inspirations:)


Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Gayatri.

Anonymous said...

Those keys are fantastic! Love the bg too!

Lea L. said...

Beautiful card! Love the sentiment!

Tracey McNeely said...

The lock and key are so perfect for this challenge card.

Daša said...

cool! love it! I made a card for HA scramble with this BG and I wrote exactly the same..but your card is way better.