Thursday, March 14, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #19


Hello and welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #17.
This sketch is by Karolyn Lancon.



This sketch is open to your interpretation. You can choose what you want for the square element on the sketch. I took a different approach to it. Here is my card.



I had a few Studio Calico papers on my desk. And I also had a few PTI dies which I needed to put sort, label and put away. Before doing that, I decided to die cut using the Studio Calico papers. I used those die cuts, layered them and made my card using this new sketch. The sentiment is from Say What stamp set from MFT. I loved the result. Inspite of the layers, it is still a clean and simple card. Hope you like it!

Check out CAS(E) this Sketch Blog for more DT inspirations.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!


7 comments:

Quip1320 said...

Love love love the layers! Great colors and patterns. WOW!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

This is so awesome Gayatri!! You are so great at interpreting sketches into something of your own and really making them rock!!

Ren-Yi said...

Gorgeous card. Those die cuts are stunning! I adore the colors and the cute lil red button.

Julia Aston said...

Love the shapes and patterns!

Teresa said...

Way to rock those dies ! Beautiful!

jintyoo7 said...

Very pretty layering :)

lostinpaper said...

Wonderful Gayatri. Love all those fab layers!