Thursday, April 18, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #24


If you are looking for The Craft's Meow Blog Hop Day #2 post, CLICK HERE!

Hello and welcome to my third post for today!
In this post I am bringing you a new sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch for you.



This sketch is my N@ Ali. This is her first sketch with CAS(E) this Sketch. Her work is fab and I am a great fan of her work. Now I am a great fan of her sketches. Yes, there is going to be more sketches from N@ Ali. Yay!

This is how I interpreted her sketch.


I have used Papertrey Ink's Postmark stamp set to make my card. The postage stamp set is one of my favourite set. And it has the perfect stamps to this sketch in my opinion. Love the collage style stamping. The postage stamp is actually stamped in glue and glittered with blue glitter. Just to add some sparkle and interest. I love how my card turned out. Hope you do too. And I cannot wait to see how you interpret this sketch. I am expecting many gorgeous entries:) 

Want to know what the rest of the design teams have done with the sketch? Please visit CAS(E) this Sketch challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

G' night from Australia!


6 comments:

Taheerah said...

Great design Gayatri! Love how you layered the stamps and colours!!

Michelle said...

i LOVE this card, Gayatri! Love it!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love the postage! Can't beat a flat stamping design that looks SO dimensional!

Sara Mac said...

Love your interpretation. The blue glitter was a great idea.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the breezy clean travel feel, like a soft holiday!

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic take on the sketch Gayatri, as usual you have 'nailed it'!