Saturday, October 26, 2013

Christmas Card Set #5


Happy Weekend Everybody! 
Here is another set of Christmas cards for you.









Holiday Foundations
Holiday Foundations

I have decided to add the picture and link for the stamp sets I will be using to make my Christmas Cards because I get emails asking which stamp set I have used. I thought by adding the image and linking it easier to see and go to the shop if you like to purchase. Not at all enabling (Wink!) Just trying to help!

I love this stamp set and the cards because I love stamping, period! Simple pleasures in life. This is one of them :) I love the colours and Memento Luxe inks are awesome. To finish my card off I used coordinating coloured twines with silver bells. I think I will make more of these cards using different colour combinations.

Enjoy your weekend!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

9 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Awesome and pinned Gayatri!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I saw these gorgeous cards on Pinterest and was hoping to leave a comment on your blog [I like blog comments better then Pin comments :)] LOVE LOVE LOVE the gorgeous bright colors, and your card is perfectly balanced!!

jintyoo7 said...

Wow!! Brilliant, Gayatri - puts me in mind of Nordic styled jumpers :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh wow I'm loving the bright colours and how you've used the products is fabulous. Hmmm more inspiration - thanks. x

Sabrina said...

such cute and fun card!!

Dawn T said...

Awesome Gayatri. Your sets are superb and you really are getting a few done now. Me, just a bit hit and miss... one here, one there.... you are totally organised.

Iris said...

Cute cards - love the bright colors and the twine with the jingle bells.
isoscia at aol dot com

Neets B said...

I love your bold and colourful designs, really striking. This release is amazing, my wish list is getting longer! :)

maria f. said...

Totally fun, totally cheery, great way to show off that stamp set.