Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge #98


Hello dear friends,

Welcome to the last Runway Inspired Challenge for this year. Hope you have enjoyed all the challenges this year. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the challenges. Some of them made me think outside the box and other made me do something creative in spite of being straightforward. That's the beauty of this challenge. Agreed? Here is challenge #98 Gucci!





I love the script on the red outfit. And I had the perfect pattern paper for the challenge. So here is my card for the challenge.


RIC #98

This card is made using Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit. The kit has this gorgeous pattern paper I have used on the card front. I then added a strip of green striped panel. I stamped a white strip of cardstock with MFT striped background stamp using Fern Simon Says Stamp ink. Then layered with a black strip of glitter paper. The star is die cut using gold foiled paper using Simon Says Stamp Sketch Star. The centre is puffy stickers from Pinkfresh Studio found in the card kit. The card is embellisheh using the self adhesive sequins also from the car kit. I love how focal poin is small and clustered which allows the sentiment pattern paper to shine. Here is a closeup

RIC #98 closeup1

Check out Runway Inspired Challenge blog for design team inspiration on the challenge and more details on the challenge. Play the last challenge for this this year with me :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

No comments: