Friday, January 23, 2009

Crazy for !!!!!!




Sketch 71# from stucksketches is an awesome sketch.
Love the layers in the sketch. Perfect for a boy's layout.
I have this Cosmo Cricket papers in my stash for sometime now.
Wanted to scrap it and this sketch will be perfect for the dark distressed papers.
They will give so much depth to the layout.



Here is my take on the sketch.

I have used Cosmo Cricket Fleuriste Maize paper as the base.
I loved the texture effect it has along with the distresed edges.
The papers I have used for the layers are also from Cosmo Cricket--Primrose and Cobblestone, and from American Traditional Designs-- Coffee Botanical paper.
All these papers are distressed on the edges and inked using Black versa Color ink.
All chipboard embellishments are from A-Z scraplets.
All inked with Tim Holtz's distress inks.
I have also used a Indian Jones movie ticket and a Stawars logo as embellishments.
Dymo for journalling and American Craft Thickers for the title.

Here is a closeup of the chipboard embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have recieved my DT pack from Deb and can't wait to start on it.
OOOooo!! it will be my weekend project. Excited and thrilled!!!!

This is so funny, Deb was asking me this morning whether I received the pack and I was telling her that I am still stalking my postie!!! He is sure to take things differently as I am constantly looking out of the window and have a big sheepish grin when he brings the parcels!!
Everything was similar today except that the postie was a female!!!
I could not stop giggling!! She would have thought whats wrong with this girl!!!
lol! lol!lol!
Have a great weekend

Hugs



1 comment:

Angela said...

great take on the sketch Gayatri, love the colours you have used here too:)

Thanks for sharing, Mwah & Hugs Angie xox