Thursday, April 14, 2011

Card Patterns #110


Another card for card pattern sketch. This time it is for sketch #110
Here is the sketch for you.


Here is my take on the sketch.



I have used Sassafrass Wee Bundle Sweetly Smitten pattern papers, Papertrey Ink gingham ribbon, sentiment stamp and card stock, Kaisercraft lace trims, twine from twinery, Martha Stewart border punch, SU tag punch, Tim Holtz's Frayed Burlap distress ink and Prima Marketing flower.

Gosh! I like the Spring colors although its Autumn here in Australia :) Its fresh and pretty.

If you like to play with Card Patterns, click here. Their sketches are beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by!

There is another post I made today. If you would like to see it, please click here

Luv!

7 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

Hooley Dooley! I kid you not, your sense of colour and impeccable colour combining is just magnificent. I feel like I'd love a screen print of this card onto a silk scarf that I'd wear for yonks. I love each little crafty detail you've cleverly placed in this goreous card. I mean really, that wee tag is amazing. So beautiful!

Elara said...

Hi! I clicked on your blog link from Card Pattern - Sketch #110 Challenge. :)

That such a pretty card. Glad I bloghopped today. :)

Debbie @ Phatelara

Dana said...

ummm, WOW! Gayatri, your sense of style and color just astound me on each visit to your blog. This is fabulous and happy, and colorful and perfect.

Jill said...

You're right, Gayatri, this is so bright and spring-y--even in autumn! I love how the blue gingham ribbon just pops off the page! lovely card!

whoistracy said...

So pretty! I love the way you added the ribbon, great idea. Glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is freaking awesome!

NinaB said...

BEautifully done. I love that big flower. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.