Monday, May 30, 2011

Tuesday Trigger Pyrex Effect


Just a quick post today. Its been raining and very cold. My fingers are freezing. So can't do a long  post. There may be a lot of typos too. Forgive me if you find any typos.... Brrrrr!
Here is the Tuesday Trigger picture.


And here is my take on the picture.

This card was made using Papertrey Ink's Grunge Me stamp set. Love this set too. One of the few masculine sets I recently bought. I wanted a CAS card but a graphic one. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by! I could do with a cup of hot tea now Brrrrr!

See you soon.
Luv!

10 comments:

Tanja said...

Hi Gayatri,
I like your card! I love the PTI stamps, I haven't bought any yet as the postage to Australia is a bit pricey! I entered the Tuesday Trigger Challenge too. Greetings for country SA - the Riverland.

Lou Spiden said...

Love this Gayatri! Have this set and haven't inked it up yet...oppps :)
Lou

kelly said...

oh i love this! I didnt buy this set but it might find its way into my basket now thanks for the inspiration

Keva said...

Love the graphic look of this card. It's really very cool and it's perfect for the Trigger!

Sylvia said...

Hi Gayatri! What a fun take on the trigger! Have a wonderful day!

Jessi Fogan said...

Wow! What a neat graphic look - I sense a Target in your future, as this is just too fantastic!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

COOL!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

DF said...

Gorgeous! I love the design you created, and the colours you used.

Laurie said...

Ok i don't have this set but i am thinking now i need it! This card is gorgeous Gayatri!