Thursday, June 16, 2011

Second take on Embellish Challenge.


Evening everybody,

I have a second take on the Embellish Background Stamping challenge.
Here is the photo for you.


Why I did a second take on the challenge? Its  because of Ashley Cannon Newell's Watch me Wednesday last week's video. Here is the link to her card and the video. I love Ashley card especially background stamping and the colors Ashley has used on her card. So I set out to make a similar background for my card but using the colors on the challenge So here is my version.


I had an envelope already which I have used on my card. I used Papertrey Ink Postmarks stamp on the envelope as a background as well.. Here is a closeup for you.


Stamps from Papertrey Ink- Text background stamp, 2010 Anniversary stamp, Just the ticket and Postmarks stamp sets. Cardstock and Ink again from papertrey Ink. The envelope from K&Co, Twine from Twinery, flowers from Prima Marketing, Rose flower and Key from Kaisercraft and Lace from my stash.
The envelope is detachable and can be opened to put money. I love pocket cards. You can put in some nice surprise inside. I love this card because how all came together beautifully. Hope you like the card too.
Thanks for the challenge and thanks for stopping by!

Luv!

5 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

Great card, Gayatri. I love the way you mixed the various stamp sets.

Keva said...

This is beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

This is stunning! I love the stamped flowers on the text background as well as the embellished envelope!

Jen Adcock said...

Crikey! This is too fabulous for words. Seriously.

Arlene said...

Beautiful card Gayatri! Love the details. :)

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/