Monday, October 3, 2011

Finally!!!


Yes, finally I was able to get my mind into making things for Christmas. I started with a few tags.


I love PTI's Tag #4 and thats what I have used as the tag base. I then layered it with Delighful doilies and then again with snowflakes. Finally with a red rhinestone:) Simple yet Christmassy. This idea came to my mind early this morning :) I just followed it and I liked the result. The white snowflakes is also sparkly. I don't think you can see it on this picture. How about this one below?


The extreme left one shows the sparkly white snowflakes. They look beautiful  in real than on the picture. Great, can't wait to do more. This time I want to make silver and blue combo :)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Luv!
Pin It

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gayatri, these are just super festive!!! Love the combination of the dies that you used......and the glitter is just awesome!!!

Jen Adcock said...

Hubba! Hubba! The colours as combined are real knockouts! So lovely. The glittery accents also work a treat. Magnificent work once again Gayatri!

Ash said...

Pieces of awesomeness!!!

Ash.. :)

euna said...

Really cool! Didn't know that the doilies would fit perfectly into the tag! Like how you didn't punch out the paper bits from one of them. Adds a nice texture to it ;) Yay for Christmas times!