Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Masculine cards...

Hi everybody,
I am woken up again by my puppy at 4.30 am and we went for a long walk and just came back. Since rest of them are still sleeping, I can write up this post and share my cards. I made very clean and simple masculine cards yesterday. Here they are.





I found these pattern papers at a local shop and they were of travel theme. I love it because they are distressed. Perfect for masculine cards. Masculine Motifs from Papertrey Ink came to my mind when I ran through the papers and saw these two sheets. I came home and quickly made these cards before my idea is pushed back deep into my sub-conscience lol! Anyway, enjoy the cards and have a great day!

I am going to try Make It Monday - stamping background using sentiment stamps :) My desk is ready to go but first wake, prepare and send kids and hubby to school and work.
Thanks for stopping by!

Luv!

Pin It

7 comments:

Kara said...

great masculine cards!!

Jen Adcock said...

Such handsome cards Gayatri. Love the second one especially. That rich colour palette is so fab! Great papers and stellar cards for sure. You have been such a busy bee. Love that!

Karen said...

great manly cards. I have to do one for my dad's birthday

Joyce said...

These are two great masculine cards. I love that globe stamp. How come I've never noticed that one before? Also, I really like both color schemes.

carol (krillsister) said...

Great cards. I love the distressed look. It does lend itself to masculine crds. The colors schemes are great too.

Hussena said...

both your cards look so lovely i especially love the second one what a fab sentiment and background...amazing!!

Jamie and Shane said...

Oh, I am so happy....I have been searching the internet for a "world" or "globe" stamp for my christmas cards. Thanks for directing me to the pti set.:)