Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hero Arts Challenge


A quick post today sharing a card I made for Hero Arts monthly challenge.


July Challenge: Create a NEW stamped project based on any of the following…
  • Summer Adventures - Travel, hot sun, water fun, ice cream cones…what says “Summer” to you?
  • Creating Paper Flowers - Be sure to check out Shari Carroll’s July technique article and video for one inspiring idea! Projects utilizing this technique can be of any theme.
  • Color Challenge - Create a project using the NEON color palette below for inspiration. Color challenge projects can be of any theme.
neoncolors500

I chose the colour challenge and looking at it you should know why? lol! Neons Yay!
Here is my take on the challenge.


I have used square background stamp for a bold graphic background and used the banner thank you stamp with neon inks for pop of colour. I was inspired by this photo for my card.


Marimekko



I loved the large area of black and the pop of colours through the colourful appllique pockets. That was my inspiration for my layout. I love how my card turned out. Hope you do too:)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you soon.

Ta!

Pin It

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a wonderful card!!

Beverley said...

LOVE that bold background design & touches of Neon. FAB!

Amy Kolling said...

This is awesome Gayatri! You are enabling with those neon inks!