Thursday, July 18, 2013

Uniko Studio Challenge #1


If you are looking for The Craft's Meow post, CLICK HERE!

Hey everybody, 

Welcome again! Uniko Studio is starting a another new monthly feature. 
Yes, it is a challenge! Yay! 

 

We are kicking off today with "HELLO" Theme today.
Here is my card using Hello theme!


I have used All Occassions Sentiment #1, Decorative Dollies and  Time stamp sets to make my card. I chose the colour combination from Summer Card Camp #2. Here is a close up!



Here is the list of the participant:


We also decided to share a random fact about each of us. Here is mine! I LOVE coffee! I cannot start my day without a strong up of cappacino or latte! So I bought that mini Nespresso pod machine and take with me for any holiday. Lol!

Now for the details of the challenge:

The Challenge Rules:
  • You have until August 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below
  • Winners will be announced by August 17th
  • Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge 
  • If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+ as your tag. For example, for our first challenge use "USC1"
  • Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
The Prizes!
  • A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog & for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight
We hope this is going to be fun. We sure are excited about this new feature on the blog and hope you will play along and spread the Uniko Studio Love!!


Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I adore the colors with the added enamel dots!

I'm like you, gotta have my coffee:)

Jackie Rockwell said...

Me too! My morning ritual is to have a cup of coffee while I go through my Feedly Reader. The Nespresso machine sounds INTERESTING, hmmm . . . thinking an early x-mas present from my hubby might be in order?

Love how happy and festive your card is Gayatri!

Cristina said...

LOVE the mix of sentiments here! I need to remember to do that once in a while.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super RAD card, Miss Lady!! I need my coffee too!!! :)

i'm with the band said...

Fabulous, as usual!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

totally fantastic! love the pops of color...you are a color-pop genius, G!

Ren-Yi said...

Oh my! This is so fabulous! Love it!