Thursday, May 15, 2014

It is a Pajama Party....


Welcome to the Pajama Party with Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.


photo source:  catchmyparty.com

Wow! What colours and patterns on the inspirational picture? The colour combination is really bright but unique. There are so many elements on the picture to get inspired by as well.

We have a fabulous new sponsor, The Cat's Pajamas, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Pajama Party!



The LEAD of this challenge will receive a $25 gift code to The Cat's Pajamas!


 Pajamas have nice bright colours and bold patterns, right? So, I am inspired by both the colour combination and patterns. Here is my card.

IMG_1582


The Cat's Pajamas was generous to provide the Curtain Crew designers with two sets and die. Picking from their cute collection was hard. After like going through the items in the shop for a few times, I chose Hare Today and Under the Stars stamp set and butterfly dies. Thank you so much for your generosity. Love the stamp sets.

For today's card, I have used Hare Today stamp set. Since I am in the watercolour mood, I watercoloured my image on the the watercolour paper. I choose distress inks Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean. These colours matched perfectly with the inspirational picture colours. For the background, I remembered the Zebra background stamp from The Market Street Stamps. The company is closed now but they made the best background stamps ever and they smell nice too (perfumed). I inked the stamped with Doll Pink ink from Simon Says Stamp and made my background. The blue matt is a pattern paper. My card is not finished without Pretty Pink Posh's sequins. These are Cobalt 6 mm sequins that matched perfectly with the colours on the card.

We have The Cat's Pajamas Designer Noelle joining us for the challenge. And Curtain Call Crew have a variety of gorgeous projects for the challenge to inspire you. Here is the list for you to hop is you like.


Pajama Party Designers

The Cat's Pajamas Designer, Noelle McAdams

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

8 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

so sweet and adorable, Gayatri!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card. Love the darling image and the colors... the sequins look awesome.

Marisa said...

This bunny is just too cute :) Great use of the colours in teh photo.

Jess said...

Great card! Love the bold colors on this!

Sarah Gough said...

What a fun image, love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is cute cute cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!

~amy~ said...

totally makes me smile!