Saturday, October 11, 2014

Trendy Christmas card sets

Hello! I am making a LOT of Christmas cards. Many of you are aware of it. I am thinking about doing weekly Christmas card share on my blog until end of November or even the first two weekends of December. So today is the start of it. I plan doing posting on the weekends either Saturday or Sunday. I will have a set of cards and a slideshow tutorial on how I made it. I also intend to use some newer and some older Christmas stamp sets from different stamp companies. Hope you are enthusiastic as I am sharing this weekly post.

Today I am starting with a trendy Christmas card set using the metallics -  gold and silver.
I wanted to make a set of cards for my husband to give his colleagues at his hospital. I do not want it too traditional but something trendy and contemporary. So I chose a new stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Wet Paint Holiday and an older stamp set again from Papertrey Ink called Holiday Cheer to make this set of cards below.

Silver holiday card

Joy filled season

Silver Season's Greetings


This is the slideshow of how I made these cards.



These cards are very easy to mass produce once you have everything prepared. It does not need very much preparation either. I made them watching television. This is what I visioned to share with you. Something simple, easy to mass produce and looks trendy :)

I will leave you with some pictures of the gold version of the cards.

Gold Christmas card


Gold Season's greetings

Thank you so much for visiting!

My blog signature

13 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE these, Gayatri!!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration. I have both of these sets and plan on CASEing them, if you don't mind?! I look forward to this new series from you. ;)

Gayatri said...

I will be honoured if you CASE them, Kristie. Thank you so much for your support and lovely comment :)

Kim S said...

Wonderful layouts! What a perfect combination of sets!

Alanna said...

Wow these are gorgeous. I would also love to case them. I can't wait to see more of this series.

conil said...

Ingenius idea. And the cards are perfect for either a male or female. You really achieved your mission.

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Lovely! Just stunning.

Dawn T said...

Stunning Gayatri. Love the simplicity but yet elegance of the sets.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Fabulous! Thanks for the tutorial! Can't wait to see your next ones:)!!!

Lea Lawson said...

These are fab!! Love the untraditional colors & clean design!!

Birgit said...

Love them! They are so modern!

Mary-Anne V said...

These are great! Can't wait to see your future creations in this series.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all fabulous, Gayatri!

Cris G. said...

Fabulous cards, Gayatri! Love the simplicity and beauty of these cards. I'm sure many will be very happy when receiving them, I know I would be.