Friday, May 1, 2015

Winnie & Walter's April/May 2015 release - Day #4

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to final day preview of Winnie & Walter's April/May new release.
Here are my Day #1, Day #2  and Day #3 previewed projects.


Today we are previewing Mini Scenery: Multifaceted stamp set, My Precious stamp set, Sparkle stamp set and True stamp set. And an awesome Cover Model: Multifacted Cutaway. 

For my card, I have used My Precious stamp set.

precious & flawless card day 4

I did some watercolouring with distress inks on the diamond shaped images from the set. I stamped them using Spun Sugar distress ink and then watercoloured with Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and Victorian Velvet. distress inks. Once dry I cut them out.

On the watercolour cardstock, I smooshed and spattered layers of Worn Lipstick and Victorian Velvet distress inks. When dry I stamped the sentiment also from the same stamp set, then adhered the diamonds using foam adhesives. 

Precious and flawless day 4

Finally accented with Pink Peonies sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I love the sentiment and font of the sentiments in this set. There are a whole lot of diamond shapes in this set. Gorgeous!

If you like to win the stamp sets and dies previewed today, head over to Winnie & Walter Blog for more details. All the new products will be available for purchase at the shop later today.

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Gorgeous, Gayatri!

Brandi said...

So pretty!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my! Lovely, Gayatri.

Tinstar said...

Absolutely gorgeous Gayatri

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning, Gayatri! Love the colors, too.

Dawn T said...

so pretty Gayatri.