Sunday, November 1, 2015

Simon Says Stamp November Card kit

Good morning everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Mine is very very busy. In between my appointments, I made a set of three cards using Simon Says Stamp November 2015 card kit called handmade with Love.


I love all the fall themed die cuts that came in the kit in the Pebbles Chips pack. I decided to use those and make a set of three thank you cards. These are quick and easy to make as there is not much stamping involved in it. Here they are:

Thank you card #31


Thank you card #2


Thank you card #11


I have used the Simon Says Stamp prefold A2 cards as my base. This came in the kit. Then adhered pattern paper from the kit on the card front. Then layered with a white panel which is half an inch smaller than the card front. On the white panel, I have adhered the jars of picked vegetables, fruits and herbs die cut from the pack in the kit using foam adhesives. Then a layer of vellum and finally the sentiment banner with the stamped sentiment from the Apple of my Pie stamp set  from the kit. I picked the colours from the jars to use on the background pattern paper and sentiment stamp. Finally embellished using Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Harvest sequins mix and Onyx Black sequins.

The November card kit Handmade with Love is perfect for all your Fall themed cards. The kit is available for purchase at Simon Says Stamp Store. Hope you liked my set of thank you cards.

Card supplies:





Thanks for stopping by today!

My blog signature

2 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards!! Nice designs!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Karen W said...

Such a cute design, I love it. Might have to steal the idea. LOL