Thursday, July 7, 2016

Winnie & Walter Cutaway release day #3


Hey everyone, 

Today is day #3 of Winnie & Walter Cutaway release! I am show casing coordinating Cutaway for In Bloom: Lola's Banquet stamp set. Here is the stamp set and the Cutaway.

In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet with Joni Andaya In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet with Joni Andaya Cutaways

I adore this stamp set and was thrilled to see the coordinating cutaway released for this set. The best this is every image on the stamp set has coordinating cutaway for it including the layering images. How cool is that? I LOVE it. I have a card showcasing the new cutaway.

Hey girl friend card #1

I pretty much stamped all the images from the stamp set on white cardstock panels using five different colours. Two shades of green, pink, yellow and blue. MISTI is perfect to do this. I adhered all the stamps on MISTI door and stamped all the images twice to get even coverage. I have used Altenew inks here. Then I used the coordinating cutaways and  die cut all the images out. Now I have heap of  die cut to use.

Hey girl friend closeup!

To assemble the card, I die cut the In a Word: Friend cutaway using gold glitter cardstock and adhered in the middle of the card front. I then clustered glued the die cuts in various colour combinations on the top left and bottom right of the sentiment die cut. I have so many die cuts left that I can make atleast three more cards out of them. Saves so much preparation time for the next card. Then I stamped the smaller sentiment from Bubble Talk stamp set on to a strip of white cardstock, trimmed the edges and adhered. Finally embellished with sparkly clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Hey girl friend flat #1

Hope you like my card. I love floral clusters and this one is special. All the new Cutaways are available for purchase at Winnie & Walter store.

Thanks for stopping by today!
My blog signature

1 comment:

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous clusters of flowers and leaves :-)