Thursday, December 8, 2016

Its the release day!

Oh Hello everyone, Today is the day you have been waiting for. Its the release day of Taylored Expressions December releases. Woohoo! All the new goodies you have been eyeing for past three day are now available for purchase. So Happy shopping!

I am showcasing three new products today. The first combines Brushed Heart background stamp with Stroke Of Genius Valentine.



I used the Brushed Heart background stamp as tone on tone for the background with Stroke of Genius Valentine as the focal point.

GAYATRIBurshedheartbgwithstrokeofgenuisTHURS

I stamped the background of the Sugar Cube card front with the Brushed Heart background stamp using Versamark. Then I dusted Perfect Pearl iridescent powder on the stamped background and wiped the excess off with a swiffer cloth. LOVE the subtle iridescent shimmer. Perfect texture for the background.

You're so sweet

For the focal point, I stamped the brushed heart from Stroke of Genius Valentine stamp set over a strip of white cardstock using rainbow of TE dye inks. I used Cherry Pop, Candy Corn, Lemon Meringue, Granny Smith, Cookie Monster, Jelly Donut and Plum Punch. I over lapped the images when stamping. I adhered a strip of gold glitter cardstock on both edges of this panel and adhered on the card front. Sentiment is a combination of Sweet Script die and How Sweet It Is stamp set. I have stacked and glued three of Sweet Script die cut with black glitter die cut on the top. Finally embellished with sequins.

Second card just uses the Stroke of Genius Valentine stamp set. Since I love the rainbow stamping, I used another of the brush heart image from the stamp set to do exactly the same.

GAYATRi strokeofgeniusvalentineTHURS

On this card, I used various pigment inks to stamp rainbow of colours. Love this brushed heart image on the stamp set. It has a lots of solid portion on the stamp so it can ink up a lot of colour and stamp.

You're so loved closeup

Sentiment is a combination of Loved Script die cuts, stacked and glued with black glitter on the top for added interest and dimension. And the smaller sentiment from How Sweet It Is stamp set white heat embossed on Oreo strip of cardstock. Embellished with sequins and Nuvo crystal drops. All the supplies used to make this card is listed below.

Card Supplies




The next product I am showcasing is the Conversation Hearts Embossing folder. I made a set of cards using this embossing folder and All You Need Is Love stamp set.



I again used TE inks to make this set of cards. I added inks to the embossing folder and ran a Sugar Cube panel through the embossing folder. This gives gorgeous colours to the background of the panel and the words on the hearts. The hearts are raised from the background to add texture. Just beautiful.

Conversation Hearts EF set #2

Conversation Hearts EF set#1

Once the inks dry, they even out. I took photos before the ink dry. The background still looks gorgeous. I have used Lemon Meringue, Cookie Monster, Granny Smith, Mint Julep and Lollipop. Just make sure you wash off the embossing folder after every colour. Otherwise the previous colour will contaminate the newer one. I ran the embossing folder under my tap with a light rub using a sponge.
The sentiment is from All You Need Is Love stamp set white heat embossed on a stitched rectangle die cut using Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and Oreo cardstock. Here are the individual cards.

GAYATRIconversation heartsefyellowTHURS

GAYATRIconversation heartsefblueTHURS

GAYATRIconversation heartsefgreenTHURS

GAYATRIconversation heartsefmintTHURS

GAYATRIconversation heartsefpinkTHURS

GAYATRIconversation heartsefyellow1THURS

Card Supplies:




Hope you like all my projects this release. All the new goodies from the release can be found at Taylored Expressions store.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Shopping!

My blog signature

1 comment:

jintyoo7 said...

What fabulous cards Gayatri! pretty colours and love the "song" themed sentiments :-)