Friday, May 8, 2009

2nd post for today.


Yup! this is my second post for today. And guess who I met today? The lovely Leanne Pearce. She designs for Stuff 2 Scrap. Check out the website. Beautiful designs. I won one of her RAKS from her blog. Her "Bubble" design. I felt so lucky to have her designs and to meet her in person and chat with her for more than a hour.Wow!! awesome to connect with people and share stuff.
Leanne is such an awesome scrapper and the texture on her layouts are fantastic. check out her blog here


Thanks Leanne for the beautiful scones and coffee. The scones were yummy!!!
I will invite you over another day and chat more and probably scrap as well.

----------------------------

I have another news to tell you and later during the day there will some important changes to my blog.
Keep waiting :)

Until then

Hugs

No comments: