Monday, June 20, 2011

Celebrating you....

How is the day treating you? Its Monday morning for me and I have just come back after a theapy session. I restarted work and I am doing ABA therapy for children with Autism. I am loving it. Anyway, I had recently won a set called "Celebrating You" and did make a post on my blog here. Well, I managed to ink the stamp and made couple of cards. So here they are:


Isn't that Fuschia flower so pretty? I love it and the senitments are awesome too.  The font of the sentiment is lovely. All the swirls and curls... beauitufl!
Here is the second card.



The pattern papers are from Kaisercraft Lush Collection. Beautiful papers and not a new release. I don't know how I missed them for so long! The flowers and leaves are from Prima Marketing. Brads and lace is also from Kaisercraft.Cardstock from Papertrey Ink.
I love love this stamp set "Celebrating You" from Crafts Meow. Thanks Lisa, Nina and team for the beautiful prize. Hope you like it )
Have a great week!
Luv!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gayatri......These are both just gorgeous! Your flowers and patterned paper just go beautifully together! Love them both!

Arlene said...

WOW Gayatri, these are beautiful! Absolutely love all the details. :)

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGoodness Gayatri, these are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much!!! I love them!

Hugs,
Lisa