Monday, June 6, 2011

FTL #143


Another card share. This time its for Fall to Layout #143. Here is the sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.
I have used Bo Bunny Timepiece collection papers and 3D stickers for this card. And sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Daily Design Stamp set.Here is another photo as I find the previous one a bit too dark!
Still getting over the flu. Wet and cold weather is making things feel worse. Just hate being sick. Not just the pain, the fever, the cold, the sore throat and the fatigue part of the sickness but not able to do my everyday chores is what bothers me a lot. I am generally an organised and active person. To be lagging behind in everyday chores is killing me. Flu shot has helped because my flu is not very bad. So another couple of days and I should be back to normal. Can't wait.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Today is still a holiday for me. Loving the extra day off. Good to rest. Anyway, you all have a great week!


Luv!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Great take on the sketch and I love the paper collection that you used. Great job. :)

Jen Adcock said...

Golly Gosh! This is gorgeous! I love the rich colours and the earthy tones. The shutters look real. Fancy that, card-sized shutters...too cute!

Hope you're feeling better soon. Hugs.