Friday, July 8, 2011

Card Patterns #122


I have a card share today made using Card Pattern Sketch #122. This is the sketch.


Here is my card. This time I tried to do a shabby chic style.


I used Pink Paislee's Butterfly Collection papers, Kaisercraft's Secret Bird Society chipboard, sentiment from PTI, button brad from Basic Grey, cardstock from SU, ribbons from my stash.
I love the color contrast on my card. Hope you like it too.

Last day of school today.  2 weeks of term holidays for the children and of course for me too lol! No more waking up early and rush rush mornings and evenings (Sigh!) More relaxed and fun days ahead. Can't wait :)  I will not be blogging for a week. I will see you  in a week's time :)
Happy School Holidays :)

Luv!
Pin It

11 comments:

Keva said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Love the patterned papers and the brad, edger die, and color scheme are fantastic.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri. Love the lovely papers and the rose is just beautiful.

NinaB said...

Beautifully done. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

Stephanie said...

Very pretty, Gayatri! Lovely colors and shabby chic"ness"!!!

Arlene said...

Beautiful Gayatri! Enjoy your time with the little ones! :)

Arlene.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Lovely, lovely card, Gayatri! :)

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...love the colors.

Judy1223 said...

Beautiful card...congrtas on being blog-spotted at Moxie Fab World today!

Helen F. said...

Oh sooo pretty, Gayatri. Love all the patterned papers together.

Kary said...

Hi Gayatri! This is a beautiful card!! Love the elements you've used. Have a marvellous time with your kids.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers!