Friday, July 1, 2011

Rainbow Challenge.


I made a card using Papertrey Ink Baby Onesie die today. This is the first time ever has the order arrived within the month of release. Looks like the Chile ash clouds have brought the parcel quickly through the  jet stream lol! I am so excited because all the inspirations from the countdown is still fresh in my mind. So this afternoon I had a chance make a card for Embellish Rainbow Challenge. Here is the inspirational photo.



And here is my take on the challenge

I went a bit over the top with the rainbow on the onesie, didn't I?  That was because I working on the neck part of it and then, my friend came over... I was working and chatting at the same time. Then this happened!!! Sigh! She liked it but not me. Anyway, I am not going to destroy it but enter it for the Embellish Challenge. 

Cardstocks from Papertrey Ink and SU. Rainbow die from MFT, Baby Onesie die from Papretrey Ink. Sentiment is also from PTI Comminque Sentiment set. Ribbon from SU. 
If you like to play the challenge then here is the link for you.

Now off to see if I can manage to do more craft his evening :)
Have a great weekend

Luv!
Pin It

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love it Gayatri! So colorful and fun!

Jen Adcock said...

*said as a mantra*. I am not green with envy. I am not green with envy. I am not green with envy. Lol. Lucky duck. My order cleared customs two days ago and still a fat load of nothing.

I just love this onesie. The rainbow edging is awesome. Very hippie-chic. Cute. I look forward to seeing what other gorgeousness you whip up. Remember you're crafting for two now (me that is until my wretched order gets here!) ;-). Have a blast!

Arlene said...

Beautiful Gayatri! I sometimes feel the same with my projects but I agree, don't destroy it. Great job on the challenge. :)

Arlene.

Sarah Martina said...

Hey - sometimes over the top is a good thing. ;) Love this, Gayatri! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)