Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finesse the dress...


Thats the Tuesday Trigger challenge at Moxie fab. Here is the inspirational photo of the dress.

Love love the damask design on the dress. The dress, color and the damask caught my eye when I first saw it. So my card is based on them. Here is my card.


I used the apron die from Taylored Expressions, the dress form die from Papertrey Ink. The damask image and the sentiments are from Papertrey Ink. I have also use the Giga Guideline impression plate on the cardstock as the background. Hope you can see it. Rhinestones from Kaisercraft. 
 
Oh! my light tent arrived and I took this photo using the light tent. I still haven't set it up but just could not resist but quickly used it to take photo :) I seriously need to clean and organise my craft room. Hoping I will make a start this week.  I will have to use one wheely bin exclusively for the rubbish from my craft room.Lost of cheapy stuff to throw away. I need to learn not to buy cheapy stuff. Such a waste of $$$$ Anyway, these are things to do for me :) Thanks for stopping by!

Luv!
 

11 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it. It's hard to believe those two die cuts weren't made for each other. Great card!

Kara said...

perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

Wow, this is so perfect! Fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely stunning, Gayatri!!! I can't believe you created something so close to the inspiration photo. It's gorgeous!

Hussena said...

wow this is amazing..love your take on the challenge ..it's so perfect!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. The damask on the dress is exquisite. Great take on the challenge.

Unknown said...

This is amazing!

Amy Kolling said...

This is absolutely beautiful and a perfect interpretation of the inspiraton photo!!!

Unknown said...

Perfect! It made me smile!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Rebecca said...

This card takes my breath away!! I hope you win!