Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Believe in Dreams!


Hi everybody,

Today's share is a card I made not for a challenge but because I like this sentiment a lot. This sentiment is from Papertey Ink Daydreamer Stamp set. All the sentiments are about dreams and this is my fav. out of all.So I decided to have this sentiment as my focal point on my card.



I have used Wplus9 Woodgrain Silhouettes stamp set here and Papertrey Ink Daydreamer on my card. Ink from SU, cardstock from Gina K and pattern paper from Basic Gray.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great evening :)
Going for a walk with Charlie :)

See ya soon...

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Love the sentiment Gayatri! Beautiful card as well.

Joyce said...

This is so beautiful.

carol (krillsister) said...

Sweet. Love the background. the inking on the edges of the sentiment is fantastic.

Hussena said...

such a lovely sentiment and the card looks so pretty as well!!