Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mojo Monday #214


I have been saving up Mojo Monday sketches and never got play though! But this sketch, I just wanted to give it a go. Here is the sketch for you and a click on the sketch will take you to the challenge as well.


Beautiful sketch and Love the layers. Since I decided recently that my style is CAS, I wondered how I am going to do that? It was a challenge as I wanted to add more and more layers. I did add layers but when completed I still felt like it looked CAS. Right?
 

Cardstocks from SU, Pattern paper from Pink Paislee, Ribbon also from SU, dies from Papertey Ink and so are the sentiments. The glitter brad is from SU. I love this sentiment as I too just love my grandma. Although, they both are not alive, I still have sweet memories of them :) 
 
I loved this color combination and how my card turned out to be. Hope you do too.I am also entering this card for the Moxie Fab World's Celebrating Relationships Challenge. Here is the link to the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Luv!

7 comments:

June K said...

Beautiful sketch challenge, Gayatri. I love all the dies you used as well as the colors. I always have a hard time using this ribbon - now I have some ideas. Thanks for the inspiration.

Joyce said...

Beautiful card, and yes, it is still CAS. I love the layers. I have that ribbon in red from SU, and it's my alltime favorite. I even used some today, although I can be quite a hoarder!

carol (krillsister) said...

Stunning card. Love the colors, the background , the ribbon and all the layers. That sentiment is beautiful too.

Arlene said...

Absolutely beautiful card Gayatri! Love how you made this CAS. Truly beautiful. :)

Elena said...

Absolutely stunning! The colors are beautiful together and I love the flower with the glimmer brad in the middle :)

VanessaB said...

very beautiful! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Celebrating Relationships Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)