Friday, September 21, 2012

Say it in.....


Hi all!

Welcome to another challenge from AnnaBelle Stamps.
This week Say it in..... Shades of Pink



We the design team was asked to use any of Lil Belle's stamps from AnnaBelle Stamps.
I chose stamp set because I love Lil Michelle Swinging By on the swing and the sentiment that goes with it. Here is my take on the challenge.


 I love the shades of pink on my card. I not a big fan of pink but I love how it turned out though. Hope you like my card.
The winner of the challenge will receive $10 gift certificate from AnnaBelle Stamps


Want to see more pink projects? Then go to AnnaBelle Stamp Blog to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the design team:)

 You don't have to use AnnaBelle Stamps to participate in the challenge.
Cannot wait to see your pink projects:)

Ta!
Pin It

3 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Ahhh love the colour blocking at the top of this card and the sweet sentiment tag!

lostinpaper said...

Great design Gayatri! Love your colour blocking and how she is swinging from it!

Marion said...

Such a clever idea to use the colour blocking. A cute card Gayatri.