Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stretch your stamps


Hi Everybody,
 
Sharing a card using a stamp meant for Birthday but I have used it to make a Christmas Card. 
The girl stamp is from Hero Arts called Girl with a gift. I coloured the girl in red and added some green on the background and made it like the girl is giving a present for Christmas.


I originally made it Hero Arts monthly competition but then realised that I read the challenge wrong. I was meant to use a holiday stamp set to make a non holiday card. Oh well, any reason to make another card is welcome:) 

Off to make another card for the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!
Pin It

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super Sweet! This reminds me that I need to get my tartan stamp out again, Love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.