Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Before it is too late...


I better publish my card I made for Case Study Challenge #142. There is only 25 minutes left. So a quick post. I had to play Maile Belles's muse card. For more details check out CASE Study Challenge #142
Here is my card based on Maile's muse card.


I have used Dawn's Cutting Garden Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink for on my card. I have used rock and roll technique on the flowers. And look at the gorgeous neon sequins from Studio Calico. Here is a close up of the flower cluster.


 For the colours I have used Runaway Inspired Challenge #36 Electric Feathers for my card.


Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

11 comments:

Joyce said...

This is absolutely stunning. The red flowers and the black leaves make such a sophisticated statement.

Gayatri said...

@Joyce
Thanks Joyce! It was my daughter's idea to use black for the leaves:) She is home sick with cold and fever:(

Tasnim said...

This is beautiful and gorgeous!!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

wow...this is fabulous...n congrats for being in top 3@case study.

Deepti said...

Wow!! Just in time and u nailed it :) congratulations for your win :) this is simply gorgeous and u had to win :)

jintyoo7 said...

Eeeek - so striking, LOVE it :) Just in time too *wink!

Darnell said...

Congratulations on another win as Top Three from Case Study for another fantastic card, Gayatri!!

Jenny said...

Love your choice of red and black Gayatri.. congrats on being in the top 3 :0)
Love your new look blog too :0)
jenny x

Maureen Merritt said...

Wow, this is absolutely STUNNING!

Jean Martin said...

Fantastic card! I totally agree with Maureen! It IS stunning!!! :)

Pamela said...

Wow the red flowers against the black leaves are so bold! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired!