Thursday, May 30, 2013

Studio Calico Roundabout June Kit Revealed!


Helloooooo!

Today I am sharing with you my projects I created using Studio Calico's Roundabout June Kits. They are available for purchase from Studio Calico Shop.

These two cards are made using Roundabout Card Kit. This kit has gorgeous pattern papers, stamp set and embellishments to make some gorgeous cards.





I love the Scrapbook add-on #3 kit called Savannah Shore. Very pretty diecuts, glittery alpha and pattern papers. Beautiful feminine kit. Love it!



Here are four cards I made using Card Add-on kit called  Coconut Grove. This is the best kit ever for me. Love love everything in this kit.
   







Hope you like some of my cards:) All these kits are available for purchase from the Studio Calico Shop.
Check out the card team gallery for more fab cards from the designer.

Ta!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

6 comments:

Wida said...

wow which one is my favorite? so hard to choose! You really did a wonderful job! I like the bold flowers with the glitter thanks running up the side best though that happy birthday with the hearts is pretty darn fab too!

Stacey Schafer said...

holy smokes, G! love 'em all!

Sue McRae said...

Wow, what a fabulous assortment of card designs. Love the bold colours of the first card and the softness of the falling hearts card.

Deepti said...

Wow all the cards are stunning and are a great inspiration for me, love them all :)

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Wow...all the cards are so beautiful n awesome...loved all n are a grt inspiration ...thanks.

Kara Lynne said...

So gorgeous, each one! I can't say I have a favorite, but the colors, design, and sentiment on the first card really drew my eye.