Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Easter!


Good morning,

Nice to be back blogging after a short break which seemed very long to me :) Two things happened over the last few days. First my parents are here with me. I am very excited to see them after three years. So much to talk and catch up. Children are so happy to see their grandparents. Getting away with a lot of things lol! Then my hubby also built me a tiny craft room. There was a void in the house with a chandelier hanging. This was a dead space and he decided to build it up and make it as  a craft room for me :) How thoughtful of him and what a great birthday gift for me :) It is all completed now and I have moved in. Will soon blog some pictures :)

For today, I am sharing a easter card I made using Wplus9's Easter Blessing stamp set and using CAS(E) this Sketch #66 sketch. I was not able to play along this sketch due to inablity to access my craft supplies. So I am happy to finally be able to play along this sketch. Here is the sketch.


And here is my card using thie sketch as the inspiration.

Happy Easter card

It is a clean and simple card with some colouring making the colours pop out of white background. Love the simplicity of the card. Hope you do too. 

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon with more.




5 comments:

Deepti said...

Awwww this is so cute n pretty , how exciting is to have ur craft room made n have ur parents with you :)

Darnell said...

Such an adorable Easter card, Gayatri! I saw that today is your birthday so I came to wish you a very happy birthday and many, many more!! That's two great gifts you have received: a visit from your parents and a craft room!! Enjoy! Hugs, Darnell

maria f. said...

Happy Birthday, Gayatri. Enjoy your new room.

Deepti said...

Happy birthday Gayatri :)

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous card, Gayatri!
Happy birthday!