Sunday, March 29, 2015

An unforgettable birthday card!


Sharing with your another birthday card using Wplus9 Unforgettable stamp set and dies.

Unforgettable card

I did a mint colour wash on the background using Zig Gansai Tambi watercolour. Then adhered the copic coloured balloon upside down and the elephant on top of the balloon which now is a ball.

Unforgettable flat card

Then stamped the sentiment from the Unforgettable stamp set and the stars as well. Coloured the stars with glitter pen and accented with Fresh Mint 6mm and 4mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Unforgettable closeup

I absolutely love the elephant. I cannot get enough of them. Just adorable.

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gayatri, this card is absolutely adorable! I just got this set and MUST case!! Mwah, Sistah!

Katie said...

Gayatri, all of your elephants cards are so adorable!!!

Dawn T said...

So gorgeous. When I FINALLY get my set (Still waiting!) I will get lots of inspiration from your wonderful cards.

Erum Tasneem said...

This is super adorable! I love the Wplus9 sentiment stamps, they stamp so fine!
xx
Erum
My Blog!

angela said...

love this card , who is the stamp set from ?

Porcupine said...

Adorable!

Radhika said...

Super cute card. :)

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

You have made such a lovely card. This is really so pretty
http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/