Monday, April 27, 2015

Exciting news to share!


Hello friends,

I am thrilled to share with you my exciting news that I am joining the Creative Team at Taylored Expressions. When Taylor emailed asking if I like to join the team, I was ecstatic. A big fan of Taylored Expression dies. Adore the stamp sets. So with out a doubt, it was a big Yes! from me :) 


I am delighted to be working for Taylor and her designs and also with a fantastic design team.
Here is one of my card using Hydrangea Bouquet. I made this card for Curtain Call Challenge.



The new release starts May 4th. I cannot wait to share my Taylored Expressions projects with you.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my exciting news with me!

My blog signature

21 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Congratulations! :D

Brandi said...

Yay! How exciting love your work so can't wait to see what you do!

conil said...

They really got a special designer when they picked you. Your creations are always spectacular...I know they will continue to be so.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!! Congratulations, Gayathri!! Can't wait to see you there as part of the fantastic team!

Shelly said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Gayatri!
Beautiful card!

Bhavana said...

congrats :)) beautiful card :)

Marisa said...

Congrats!! Look forward to seeing your creations with TE :)

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

That's awesome! I love their stuff! Congratulations and enjoy!

Unknown said...

Congrats so happy for you looking forwarded to more creations♥

Nan0807 said...

Congats! You are very talented so I am no surprised!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Gayatri! We're so excited to have you join our Creative Team and share your inspirational projects!

Amy Sheffer said...

Congrats, Gayatri! I can't wait to see more TE from you!

Kim S said...

I am so thrilled to see everything you make. (Then I can CASE it!!) Congratulations.

Rubeena I. said...

that's amazing!!!! congratulations!!

Lisa Elton said...

YAY, so happy for you Gayatri!! Pretty card, love the coloring on the flowers!!

Lesley said...

Well done you! Love your work!

Hussena said...

Congrats !! ..Love your card its gorgeous !!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Big, big congrats!!! Your cards are truly amazing!

Lou Spiden said...

Huges congrats!

Dawn T said...

Congrats Gayatri. You'll be awesome.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congratulations! It's their gain :)