I have used Carabelle Studio's ET RONDS stamp set to make my card.
1. I started with a white cardstock panel which measured 4.25"x5.50".
2. I white heat embossed the images from Carabelle Studio on the edges of the card panel.
3. I trimmed the panel to 4"x5.25" in size and them sponged Blueprint Sketch, Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean distress inks on the edges fading to the middle.
4. I also white heat embossed the images on a scrap piece of cardstock and sponged the same distress inks.
5. I fuzzy cut the images from the scrap piece of paper to over lay on the main panel.
6. Before that I stamped the large sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Love stamp set using Versafine Black Onyx ink. I used mini MISTI to stamp the sentiment in middle of the panel and get good coverage.
7. I now over laid the cut images on the main panel using foam adhesive to add dimension.
8. The smaller sentiment is white heat embossed on black cardstock, trimmed and adhered using foam adhesives as well.
9. Final panel is adhered on Fog card base.
Here is a closeup of the dimension.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!