Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4 of us--Layout

Last night I wanted to make 2 layouts. One for the TBSS weekly challenge and another was a sketch challenge from scrappers warehouse. I thought I will combine both and make a single layout because the sketch was a 4 photo sketch and the TBSS's challenge also had to include 4 photos.

Hurray!! off I go with making the layout. Printed off some sepia photos from my desktop. I usually make my layouts within 2 hours and this one took me less than 2 hours. Everything just fell in place.It was like a miracle. I like the metal frame. It just pops and add interest in the layout. Anyway, I thought I will put it up with some closeup photos.







I also got a chance to read few articles on scrap booking styles and write up an article on scrap booking styles. In debscreations.com.au, we had a recent discussion on scrapbooking styles and there was a confusion on definition of terminology. I felt good as always love to research and write articles. Will put it up here later today.
Work was relaxed and I am feeling so sleepy already. Pizza for Dinner then..
Will catch you guys tomorrow. Off to buy Pizza
Bye for now

No comments: