Sunday, September 21, 2008

My first ever post and blog

Yey!!! I have finally created a blog for myself and this is my first ever post.

Phewww!!, I got through the initial hesitation of starting a blog. Should thank all the ladies at challenge chic who own a blog site for it. Going through their blogs inspired me. So here I go.

Well, today my day has not yet started. But I have a few on my agenda. Clean up my shed and organize the tools. Hubby has bought some steel shelves and getting them set up. Then I have to wipe all my glass doors and windows. My son will give a hand on that. Then cook a proper meal.Maybe something special and easy today.

I have to do a couple of layouts today. By afternoon I have get that started. I will post my pages here with some close up photos as well.

Let me get going.

2 comments:

lexie said...

congratulations Gayatri looking forward to reading your blog regularly

CreativeMe68 said...

Woo Hoo....So Glad you have made into the blogging world! It is a great way for family and friends to catch up as well. Can't wait to see the photos.... Sooo Sooo Glad that you now have a blog. Luv Shaz xoxo