Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ta... Ta... Ta... Tags!!!


Yes!!! I made a couple of tags today. we have a Tag Swap Circle in our group at

debscreations.net.au. It is interesting to make tags because it is a small project and motivates to

try new techniques. I saw some videos of Tim Holtz's on you tube and wanted to try some of his

techniques. Although I do not have the mister, I used (again from my husband!) the iron spray

container. Wow!! to mix and blend colors and see the layers and textures it creates. Stunning

effects. I wish I had more of Tim Holtz's ranger ink pads and the applicator. Anyway, I mixed

two different colors and stamped and added a title and I am happy with the result. Here they are

with some closeups. Enjoy!!







2 comments:

Angela said...

Great tags Gayatri, just love the thread used in the buttons and your techniques using inks is great:)

Tanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

LOVE those tags G! Can't wait to get mine back and use them!