Friday, November 7, 2008

Mom's Sonflower......................


This layout is for Scrap 'n Craft with T's challenge in www.debscreations.net.au

The challenge says:

Must use 1 large photo eg 5x7 +, can use more than photo if you want too
Must use ink/paint on the layout in some way

Must use ribbon

Must have metal on the layout somewhere

Must have bling

The title is to be different, inventive in some way.


Description of the layout:


1. Base is the Tangerine Coordination card stock. I have also used a large circle template and masking technique to get the circle on the orange card stock.

2. I then stitched the perimeter of the circle using black thread and I also added some beads in them.

3.I have used Glimmer mist and Ranger distress inks on bubble wrap to paint on the rest of the card stock.I have distressed the edges of the cardstock and inked them.


4. I used a piece of white card stock which is distressed on the edges using scissors distressing technique and inked. Then again used the bubble wrap on glimmer mist and ink and dabbed on it. I then randomly stamped a heart shape stamp with black ink. The Glimmer Mist provides shimmer on the piece of card stock which is now a pattern paper.

5. I then cut out various size circles from different PPs from my stash and layered them using doublesided foam. I then added some Bella glitter chipboard pieces, Kaiser purple rhinestones, some diecut flowers which are blinged with Kindy Glitz, some purple bubbles and a flower from my stash, to the circles.


6. I have used a metal flower embellie to the ribbon under the photo.


7. Photo is converted to B/W which is 5x7 size as per the challenge rules.


8. The inventive or different title here is the use of layered flowers with a tiny sunflower in the middle for "Sonflower" The other part of the title is made out of Pink Paislee alphas.

9. I have added purple Kaiser bling flower and black arrow, Bella glitter flourish as added interest and bling into the layout.


10. There are some black tiny flowers from Pink Paislee and a rub on from my stash as well added for interest.


Thanks for reading.




Thanks for looking

Hugs


Gayatri

No comments: